The PURATEK-line®conveyor design differs significantly from all conventional conveyors and allows
the transport of bulk material through 3‑Dimensional- curved path.
The PURATEK-line® can transport material steeply uphill and divert it horizontally. Instead to use at least 3 convectional belt conveyors, only one PURATEK-line® 3D conveyor can be employed for the same job, saving you a lot of place in the building and investment costs. High operational efficiency and minimal maintenance effort characterize the conveyor design and operation.
The conveyor belt consists of individual segments (belt segments) that are attached to each other to form a watertight conveyor track. Dimensionally stable struts incorporated in each segment form a durable, yet elastic belt trough. The belt moves by rolling of each segment on conveyor guides. Tensile forces are absorbed by a solid chain.
Conveyor cleats formed into the belt, allow material to be conveyed inclined up to 45°, twice as maximal inclination of conventional flat belt conveyor. The pre-formed cleats are stretched as the belt passes over the circulation station. Dry material falls naturally from the flat and smooth surface; sticky material can be scraped off the belt with a scraper.
Due to the trough shape of the belt, the material is guided safely and contamination is avoided. Accessories such as drip pans, top belt covers and edge strips, are available in hot-dip galvanized steel or stainless steel.
Features of the PURATEK-line® conveyor:
- Vertical, horizontal and spiral change of direction along a radius of 2.70 m and 3.60 m
- Material can be conveyed at an inclination of up to 45
- Belt speed up to 0.5 m/s
- Distance between axes up to 120 m
- Belt width 660 mm and 810 mm
- Conveying capacity up to 100 t/h
- Also suitable for bulk materials (sludge) with an almost flowable consistency
- 180° change of direction possible in narrow spaces
- Modular design allows for later rearrangement of the line
- No problematic material transfer points